India IACD Scholarships – Life West Scholarships for Indian Students
Awards: Two concurrent scholarships of 100% tuition credit to eligible chiropractic applicants from India (one female student and one male student) from India to promote vitalistic chiropractic in India.
Deadline Fiscal Year 2017-18: three (3) months prior to start term
- Provisional Acceptance (Life West Catalog & Handbook)
- Requires Indian Citizenship and Residency (exception: short stay aboard for educational purposes)
- Must enter as an International Student on I-20
- Must enroll in the next fiscal year(Summer 2017, October 2017, January 2018 or April 2018)
- Essay (1000 word) describing why you would like to be considered for this scholarship
- Must maintain good standing with all departments on campus, full time status and a cumulative GPA of 2.50
- Scholarship application form (below)
- Must agree to practice in India following graduation equivalent to the length of study and be an active member of the IACD (requires signed contract with IACD)
Application Process: Submit the online scholarship application below with essay (describing why you would like to considered for this scholarship) by the posted deadline.
Submit the college’s admission application and achieve Provisional Acceptance by the posted deadline. Please review the information regarding International Student Requirements. Life West will review all submissions and forward eligible candidates to the IACD for their recommendation. The final selection will be made by Life West.
For questions regarding the scholarship application or process please contact Brenda Johnson, Financial Director/Scholarships.
For questions regarding the admissions process and your acceptance status please contact Debbie Calero, our International Admissions Advisor.