International Student Tuition Credit
All matriculating international students will receive a 20% tuition credit for their first quarter of enrollment.
Eligibility Criteria to continue receiving the tuition credit in subsequent quarters:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher.
- Tuition must be paid by the posted deadline.
- Enrolled as a full time student.
- The tuition credit will be applied the second week of each quarter.
- Provide proof of a valid student visa
Criteria apply to all applicants starting Fall 2015 and later; it is not necessary to complete a separate scholarship application to be considered for this tuition credit. For more information please contact the Admissions Office at 1.800.788.4476.