Life Chiropractic College West – Peru Scholarship
Awards: One scholarship of 100% tuition credit to eligible chiropractic applicant who is a current citizen and resident of Peru (exception: short stay aboard for educational purposes).
Deadline: TBA (next availability fiscal year 2020-21)
- Provisional Acceptance (Life West Catalog & Handbook)
- Must enroll in the fiscal year 2020
- Essay (1,000 word) describing why you would like to be considered for this scholarship
- Scholarship application form (below)
- Must agree to practice in Peru following graduation equivalent to the length of study (requires signed contract with LCCW)
- Requires completion of the program in 12 (accelerated) or 14 (standard) quarters
- Must maintain good standing with all departments on campus, full time status and a cumulative GPA of 2.500
- Submit the college’s admission application and achieve Provisional Acceptance by the posted deadline. Please review the information regarding International Student Requirements.
For questions regarding the scholarship application or process please contact Brenda Johnson, Financial Director/Scholarships.
For questions regarding the admissions process and your acceptance status please contact Debbie Calero, our International Admissions Advisor.