UCA Scholarships – Life West Scholarships for United Kingdom Students
Awards: Two concurrent scholarships of 50% tuition credit to eligible chiropractic applicants from the United Kingdom to promote vitalistic chiropractic in the UK.
Deadline:TBA (Next availability fiscal year 2017-18)
- Provisional Acceptance (Life West Catalog & Handbook)
- Must enroll in the 2018-2019 fiscal year (spring 2018, summer 2018, fall 2018, winter 2019 and spring 2019)
- Essay (500 word) describing why you would like to be considered for this scholarship
- Scholarship application form
- Must agree to practice in the UK following graduation equivalent to the length of study and be an active member of the UCA (requires signed contract with UCA)
Application Process: Submit online scholarship application with essay (describing why you would like to considered for this scholarship) The application will be available in 2017 for the fiscal year 2018-19.
Submit the college’s admission application and achieve Provisional Acceptance by the posted deadline of TBA. Please review the information regarding International Student Requirements.
Life West will review all submissions and forward eligible candidates to the UCA for their recommendation. The final selection will be made by Life West.
For questions regarding the scholarship application or process please contact Brenda Johnson, Financial Director/Scholarships.
For questions regarding the admissions process and your acceptance status please contact the International Admissions Counselor, Debbie Calero.