Life West Peru Scholarship
Awards: One scholarship of 100% tuition credit to eligible chiropractic applicant who is a current citizen and resident of Peru (exception: short stay abroad for educational purposes).
Deadline: 60 days prior to start term in 2022
- Submit the college’s admission application and achieve Provisional Acceptance by the posted deadline. Please review the information regarding International Student Requirements.
- Must enroll in winter 22, spring 22, summer 22 or fall 22
- Essay (1,000 word) describing why you would like to be considered for this scholarship
- Scholarship application form (below)
- Must agree to practice in Peru following graduation equivalent to the length of study (requires signed contract with LCCW)
- Requires completion of the program in 12 (accelerated) or 14 (standard) quarters
- Must maintain good standing with all departments on campus, full time status and a cumulative GPA of 2.500