Do you have a job, rental space or practice for sale you’d like to post?
Attention Job Seekers:Life West acts only as a referral service and makes no particular recommendations regarding DC opportunities posted. The office of Student Life is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of these employment opportunities. Due to the volume of ads received we are unable to research the integrity of each organization or person that has an ad posted. Therefore, you are urged to take this responsibility upon yourself.
• Fast paced environment with a team of friendly staff specializing in Corrective and Wellness Chiropractic Care.
• Dynamic environment with expanding business with expected 100+ new patients per doctor every month.
• We offer a highly competitive salary and compensation package, and the potential possibility of profit sharing in the future!
• The ideal candidate to join our team will be an outgoing, friendly, hard-working team player who is committed to providing the best possible care.
• This is a rewarding opportunity for a motivated and committed individual who is interested in taking an active role within their clinic.Requirement:
• Must be self starter, willing to learn and be ready to serve patients of all ages
• Degree from an accredited school of chiropractic
• Ability to effectively communicate with both patients and staff
• Good organizational skills, goes the extra mile, strong integrity
• Ability to work in a collaborative manner with the team
• Staying current on new trends in chiropractic care
• Entry level applicants & experienced DCs are welcome to apply
• Able to start within short notice
• Training will be provided