Our Vision, Mission and Values
To be recognized as a leader in human resources within higher education.
To lead and partner with fellow campus collaborators in advancing the College through the delivery of high quality, cost effective and integrated services while promoting an engaged, high performing and inclusive campus community.
- Excellence: We provide expertise and innovation in the provision of our services, processes and performances.
- Integrity: We work honestly, ethically and with accountability and transparency; this is the foundation of what we do and how we conduct relations with others.
- People: We provide opportunities, development, support and respect to our diverse College community; we understand what is required to be successful and that it is vital to be inspired in one’s work.
- Service: We strive to provide responsiveness and superior customer service in the programs and services we manage; we know the value of integration, collaboration, diversity and flexibility.
- Stewardship: We oversee resources in an open and effective, responsible manner and we provide leadership to the College in order to protect the human, physical and financial resources under our care.
How to reach us
Director – Human Resources & Campus Culture
P : +1 (510) 780-4500 Ext 4541
F : +1 (510) 780-4521
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits, leaves of absence, employment verifications, new hires
P : (510) 780-4541 ext. 4546
E : email@example.com