- Sacramento’s reception will be 6 -9 pm on April 9 at the Piatti Restaurant, 571 Pavilions Ln., Sacramento, California.
- Phoenix will be from 6-9 pm on April 15 at the Henry, 4455 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, Arizona.
Now is the time to connect with Life Chiropractic College West, whether you are a prospective student wanting to know more about a chiropractic career, an alumni of the chiropractic college or a friend of chiropractic who embraces the vitalistic or salutogenic philosophy!
President Ron Oberstein and other members of the Life West executive leadership have kicked off a round of receptions for the spring.
An event for prospective students, then alumni and friends was held prior to California Jam 2019 this past weekend in Costa Mesa. Dr. Oberstein also hosted a lunch, then spoke during Cal Jam on Saturday.
While in the area, Dr. Oberstein also posed for a couple of pictures with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (below), who was raising money for the Children’s Health Defense fund.
More information about that organization is available online.
Several more events are on the calendar. Attend one in your area because:
- It’s a great time to break bread with your fellow Life West supporters and share the love of chiropractic that binds us.
- You can find out all about the amazing things happening at Life West, from our new research to our service trips around the world, to our new veterans clinic right here in the East Bay.
Please bring along any prospective students to meet representatives from Life West and get firsthand exposure to Life West’s Lasting Purpose: to Give, Do, Love, Serve.
Visits during this spring circuit will be focused primarily along the West Coast, although there is one visit planned for Toronto. This is a chance to learn more about Life West and the chiropractic philosophy taught at the Hayward, California campus. If you’re a donor, a friend of the college, or you’re just looking at where to express your passion, these events are the place to meet with Life West leaders and get a snapshot of the state of the college and the strategic plan going forward.
- Salt Lake City on Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Spokane on Wednesday, March 6
- Seattle on Thursday, March 7
- Toronto on Saturday, March 16
- Sacramento on Wednesday, April 10
- Phoenix on Thursday, April 11
- San Francisco on Tuesday, May 21
You and yours are invited! If you want to attend, please contact our Alumni Relations Director, Palmer Peet, at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up on our website.