We are a sports chiropractic office, and our goal is to preserve and restore our people’s dreams by both decreasing their pain and increasing their athletic performance.
Just this week we had a patient who went surfing for the first time in 5 years – a passion he thought he would have to give up after a serious back injury.
We get excited about transforming people’s lives, whether it’s helping them to make a dramatic recovery from an injury, or helping to decrease their pain. And we are looking for a motivated chiropractor who gets inspired by the same things we do.
We are a multi-disciplinary practice, that believes we get better results for our patients by partnering with other holistic practitioners.
About the Position:
- Our licensed chiropractor will be competent (albeit, still learning) in manual adjusting, soft tissue work and sports taping
- You will be expected for generating and retaining your own client-base but also given support on how to do this, as well as working with existing patients of the practice.
If you are the Chiropractor we’re looking for, YOU…
- Have been licensed for 0-2 years, and are looking for an opportunity where you can be trained and coached
- Want to work on a team
- What you lack in experience you make up for in passion for what we do, and ability to connect well with patients
- Are reliable, conscientious and self-aware
- Might not have much experience in selling, but would feel confident representing yourself (and our practice) in a networking environment.
- Polished and professional in your presentation
- Are a natural nurturer, and believe in creating a safe space for patients from ALL backgrounds and walks of life
- Prefer to work in a relaxed/cozy environment versus a clinical environment
- Are more interested in working with patients than getting caught up in paperwork (one of the main reasons we are a cash-practice, not insurance-based)
- 30 hours a week, on Mon, Tues, Thurs (8 hour shifts) and Sun (6 hour shift)
- Compensation is a base + a per-client fee. A fast-learner can expect to make $40-50k in your first year.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please call (619) 365-5823 and follow the instructions as mentioned on our voicemail.