Seeking to hire a Licensed Chiropractic Associate to directly replace full time DC. Join our suburban practice focused on the family athlete in the center of Bellingham, Washington. We are seeking a motivated, friendly and efficient chiropractor to join our well established, successful chiropractic and massage clinic in Bellingham, Washington. We are not a “high volume” clinic and greatly value the individual care we provide each patient. We are looking for an associate who sees the value in this and wants to be part of a great team. Potential associate must be passionate about the use of soft-tissue techniques, and well versed in both diversified and instrument aided adjusting, as well as having experience in kinesio taping and exercise instruction.
Contributions to the practice:
● Perform above-standard quality duties of a licensed chiropractor
● Support overall practice and lead physician
● Be an integral part of our team and community
● General duties would include:
○ Patient adjustments and charting
○ Administrative communication regarding patients and insurance
○ Marketing and referral efforts
● Spinal adjustments
● Extremity adjustments
● Offering modalities of functional movements and exercises for patient empowerment
● Documenting patient information during session
● Completing patient charting in a strict and timely manner
● Educating patients on general health and supplementation
● Covering patients for other chiropractors when they are out of office
● Being available for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings
● Assessing patient needs and recommending supplementation, referrals or other support based on assessment.
● Marketing and community outreach (with the support of our marketing director)
● Continued education of your craft
● Licensed Chiropractor (in the state of Washington)
● Willing to become, if not already, proficient in kinesio taping, exercises instruction and supplement recommendations and, optimally, clinical nutrition.
● 3-5 years of experience beyond graduation working at a chiropractic clinic with an
understanding of office workings. Note: This does not exclude well-qualified new
● Effective communication
Compensation and Benefits:
● Competitive Salary.
● Other benefits to be discussed and determined during interview process.
About the Clinic:
We work hard to create a team environment in which doctors and massage therapists work
together for the benefit of the patient. All who work here are dedicated to conveying excellence
in patient care and strive for constant improvement.
Visit our websites to learn more:
The city of Bellingham offers ample opportunities for outdoor activities, is a runner’s haven, has
world class mountain biking, and unparalleled skiing and snowboarding. If it’s water activities you
love, get on board or kayak in beautiful Lake Whatcom, or sail away to the San Juan islands for
the weekend right out of Bellingham Bay. Bellingham schools are nationally ranked in academics,
and have been a wonderful environment in which to raise our children.
For further information about Bellingham go to: https://www.bellingham.org/
We are looking to fill the associate role as soon as possible.
1. Email Jesse@ThrivingPracticeCenter.com to send your resume and cover letter telling us
what makes you an optimal fit for our practice. Also use this email for any questions.
2. Follow the link below to perform the CVI (Core Values Index) assessment. This is
mandatory before we will review any cover letter or resume but does not dismiss anyone
from our candidate pool. This is for the purposes of understanding more about who you
are and your communication style.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your interest,
Jesse Nunley, Management