We are a chiropractic-acupuncture clinic in San Francisco and seeking a part-time Chiropractor to join our team of qualified doctors. Our clinic combines acupuncture chiropractic, and massage therapy all under one roof. Our open-minded approach aims at treating the cause of the patient’s condition rather than managing symptoms. For this reason, we are practicing non-drug treatments with our patients.
We are currently in need of an outgoing, excellent Chiropractor to help us expand our practice and continue to offer the highest level of care to our patients in the surrounding area. Experience with diversified adjusting, manual therapy, and rehab is a plus. The fast-paced, exciting environment of our office relies heavily on our team approach to patient care to provide appropriate treatments and patient education to produce outstanding results.
- Is approved by the State of California to practice as a Chiropractor.
- Is able to perform with considerable independence within corporate policies, state laws, and guidelines
- Must possess the ability to relate to and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors
- Must possess exceptional communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Is able to record daily patient documentation and statistics accurately and in a timely manner.
- Is able to take initiative
- Maintain secure records with discretion and in compliance with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
Our ideal candidate is friendly, outgoing, thorough, detail-oriented, team-oriented, willing to learn, and a multi-tasker. Experience with electronic charting is also a plus. Our office hours are Monday-Saturday. Please email resume and cover letter
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time
Salary: This is the lead chiropractic position. Compensation based on production and experience level with base salary.
To apply, send CV and cover letter to