- Bachelor Degree / Master of Chiropractic from an accredited chiropractic college.
- Be licensed to practise in your country of residence.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engage patients and provide professional consultation by analyse and review their general health and lifestyle conditions.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken and interpret results.
- Provide utilizing techniques of Diversified, Activator, and Thompson Drop adjustments.
- Provide treatment progress evaluations.
- Educate and advise patients on chiropractic care and rehabilitation exercises and techniques to aid long-term recovery.
- Balance moderate to high volume patient load with the highest level of patient care.
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records.
- Being resourceful to refer patients to other healthcare practitioners when required.
- Establish and build doctor-patient relationship.
- Monitor the progression of the patients’ recovery.
- Outreach, educate and generate new patients from health screenings/talks at established organisations.
- Identify success cases and inform marketing department to develop case studies and testimonials videos
- Conduct talks and deliver presentation to corporate companies.
- Overseeing the clinic.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by the management.
If you embodied, and lived, with these core values: care for patients, attention to detail and integrity, then you will be the right fit and we welcome you to be part of Healing Hands’s family.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and a cover letter letting us know why you are a good fit for this role.