One Weekend Really CAN Change Your Life!
Champions Weekend is a two day event that we hold on our campus four times a year (January, May, August, and October) in Hayward, California. Discover first-hand a place and a career that could change everything. Spend two days with us as a special guest, immerse yourself in our world, and learn why Life West is world-renown for providing an exceptional and unparalleled chiropractic education.
- Hear from exceptional Life West speakers on: The role of chiropractic in healthcare, how chiropractic is an essential part of sports and performance, etc.
- Network with other people looking at a career in chiropractic.
- Find out what it’s like to be a graduate student at Life West.
- Realize your potential.
- Hear from faculty on the Science, Philosophy, Art and Business curriculum and what makes it so unique at Life West.
- Meet chiropractors who love what they do!
- Explore the Life West campus and experience our unique community!
|Upcoming dates for Champions Weekends|
|October 13-14, 2017|
|January 19-20, 2018|
|April 13-14, 2018|
|August 9-12, 2018 Plus The WAVE | More information on The WAVE here: https://www.lifewestwave.com/|
- Friday: On the Life West Campus (10am to 8pm)
- Saturday: On the Life west Campus (8:30am to 2pm)
*This schedule does not apply to the August event. For more detail about this event please email our Champions Weekend Coordinator, Haley Rommel, at firstname.lastname@example.org