It’s time to hit the greens again at the 35th Annual Life West Alumni + Friends Golf Classic! Mark your calendars for Thursday, May 9, 2019, and get ready to play a round at the popular and challenging Boundary Oak Golf Course in beautiful Walnut Creek, California. Join your fellow chiropractors and friends in some spirited competition and help raise money for a great cause: the Alumni Association’s Life Chiropractic College West Student Scholarships.
Alumni, students and friends of Life Chiropractic College West have the chance to play on an 18-hole championship golf course, followed by a tournament dinner and awards ceremony. If you register before March 31, 2019, Life West is offering an Early Bird registration fee of $149 per golfer. After the Early Bird period ends, the standard registration fee is $175 until May 7, 2019. Registration will open online in January.
The tournament will have a shotgun start at 1 p.m. That means the course will close to everyone except those involved in the event, and everyone will start at the same time, on holes throughout the course. It’s a scramble event, meaning that players form teams of four, regardless of ability, playing from the best ball of the foursome until the ball is holed.
Dr. George Casey, Life West’s Director of Special Projects, has been playing in the Golf Classic for the past 30 years. He said the event is fun for casual golfers as well as experts and a great place for all to network. This year’s event will include a putting contest, a team prize, and a few other goodies along with a raffle.
If you’re unable to play but still want to support the cause, you can attend the awards dinner for $50 (limited seating available).
The annual Life West Golf Classic allows the school to fund crucial scholarships. And while we are thankful for all who play year after year, this Golf Classic would not be possible without our event sponsors. The sponsorship options offered by Life West are not only an investment in the future of chiropractic, but also an excellent opportunity to promote your business.
Make a difference and be recognized––on your budget! Here are different ways your business can stand out at our event:
- For $75, we’ll place your company name or logo on a sponsor sign at the hole you designate, or place tee signs for $150.
- $300: Bronze Sponsor. This sponsorship provides a current Life West student with the opportunity to play in the tournament and puts your company name or logo on all event marketing, including social media platforms.
- $1,250: Silver Sponsor. This level includes complimentary play for 2 golfers, prominent logo placement on the marketing materials, recognition on signage displayed at registration tables and post-tournament awards party, your logo on a flag at the hole of your choice, and an introduction at the post-tournament awards party.
- $2,500: Gold Sponsor. This level includes complimentary play for 4 golfers, all that is included with the Polo Sponsor, plus a tee sign with your logo on the hole of your choice and an exhibitor table to display branded promotional materials at the registration area and the post-tournament awards party.
- $4,000: Title Sponsor. This level includes co-naming rights, complimentary registration for 8 players, everything that is included with the Atlas Sponsor, and locks in a speaking opportunity at the awards party.
To register for any sponsorship level, visit the landing page here.
This is an event that you do not want to miss. Come play some golf, network with chiropractic colleagues, and raise money for a great cause at the Boundary Oak Golf Course, located at 3800 Valley Vista Road in Walnut Creek, California. We can’t wait to see you in May at the 35th Annual Life West Alumni + Friends Golf Classic!