What do I do?
- I’m involved in a physical altercation
- Someone makes me feel threatened or unsafe
- My personal property is stolen or damaged
- I witness unprofessional or unethical behavior
- I’m not sure how to respond to an upsetting situation
- Someone harasses me or challenges me verbally or physically
Go to one of the following offices to inquire about filing an Incident Report:
- Student Life Office
- Academic Affairs Office
- All Incident/Complaints Reports are routed to the Executive Vice President who reviews the report and determines the appropriate designee for investigation.
- You and others involved may be contacted for an interview.
- You will be notified regarding the status of the inquiry or investigation.
Looking for more information on process? View Life West’s Discrimination Complaint Procedures.