Life Chiropractic College West at Bellevue University at A Glance
- Life Chiropractic College West at Bellevue University is a unique customized chiropractic program that will deliver the Life West brand of chiropractic education
- The Life West Bellevue Health Clinic is scheduled to open before the end of summer 2023
- The initial first quarter student start is slated for fall 2023
- Life West operates on a four (4) quarter system per school year, and Life West Bellevue will intake Fall and Winter classes only
- The identical academic curriculum to Life West Hayward will be offered
- Life West Hayward’s unique programming will be offered at Life West Bellevue, which includes:
- The Clinically Inspired Learning (CIL) curriculum – provides students an opportunity to start their clinical internship sooner
- The Life West Preceptorship program ensures student interns are placed in actual chiropractic clinics after their 10th quarter, resulting in students leaving campus and getting into a professional clinic in their final year
- A state-of-the-art Technology Training Center (TTC) for enhanced student learning
- The Nexus Brain Center offers cutting-edge neurology-based chiropractic
To request additional information or to register your interest in Life Chiropractic College West at Bellevue, fill in the form on this page.
Life West Admissions Office will contact you.