Life Chiropractic College West welcomes international students from all over the world.
International students may attend the college on F-1 (Student) status. Accepted students will be issued an I-20 form, which is a certificate that enables you to apply for an F-1 visa.
- If you are an Indian passport holder, please refer to our enrollment team in India
International students must meet the same admission requirements as domestic students. As an international student, you will be asked to provide the following additional documentation:
- Financial Statements showing that the student has the resources to pay for at least one academic year of study.
- An evaluation of transcripts by a foreign transcript evaluation agency for high school and college work completed outside of the United States. (We currently accept evaluations from World Education Services, IERF and ECE. Acceptance of evaluations from other providers will be determined on a case by case basis.)
*Coursework completed in colleges from within the English-speaking British Commonwealth MAY not require an outside evaluation. The decision if an outside evaluation is necessary will be made by the Life West admissions committee.
- Proof of proficiency in the English language.
- Complete the I-20 Request Form and submit copies of passport ID pages for student and all accompanying dependents.
If the student’s first language is not English, one of the following is required:
- TOEFL Exam (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Requires a test score of 550 (Internet based score requirement is 80)
Life West’s institutional code is 4458.
Scores must be no more than 2 years old to be valid.
- Documentation verifying student completed extensive university level studies at an institution where English was the medium of instruction.
- IELTS Exam
*Requires a test score of 6.5
How to Apply
Please follow the same process and time frame as other students as indicated on the admissions process page, with the addition of the above mentioned items.
We recognize the special needs of students attending the school from another country. We have dedicated an admissions specialist for international students.
Once you have requested information or applied, the international admissions representative Debbie Calero will be in contact with you.
Download the international student checklist here.
Download the Canadian Student Checklist here.