We recommend that you start the process of applying for financial aid three to six months prior to the quarter you plan to start.
The Financial Aid Department has created the instructions below to assist you in better understanding the financial aid process and the necessary steps required to complete your financial aid file.
All of the forms and information you will need can be found on the Financial Aid Form page
- File the FAFSA form at www.studentaid.gov/.
- Summer 2018 to Spring 2019, please file the 2018-19 FAFSA
- Summer 2019 to Spring 2020, please file the 2019-20 FAFSA
- Complete the Online Master Promissory Note (subsidized & unsubsidized).
- Complete the Online Graduate Loan Entrance Counseling (Q&A on your rights & responsibilities)
- Sign and return your Financial Aid Award Letter to the Financial Aid Office
- Apply for scholarships (optional): We encourage you to apply for our incoming student scholarship(s). Applications for scholarships are available online.