The Strategic Plan for 2019-2025 provides guidance and direction for Life Chiropractic College West, identifying seven strategic initiatives and a vision to Create a Brighter Future for Humanity.
The Life West Strategic Plan Initiatives are as follows:
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS
- Deliver a doctor of chiropractic program that is clinically and philosophically inspired
- Build a campus culture that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Develop a culture of service within and outside of the college
- Engage alumni and stakeholders as active members of the college community
- Improve institutional effectiveness through constant innovation and assessment
- Offer new graduate programs that strengthen the college identity and flow from our values, vision, and mission
- Ensure financial security through revenue diversity and growth
Want to know more? Read the Strategic Plan.