Scholarships and You
Scholarships are a great way to minimize your total debt load
– while maximizing the value of your education
Life West offers a number of self-funded scholarships to help lessen the financial burden of earning a doctor of chiropractic degree. Be sure to check out all your options! The criterion varies for each scholarship, with a high percentage only available only to chiropractic students.
In addition to our standard scholarships, we offer a handful of unique tuition credit options for students with unique situations. Have a brother, sister or spouse enrolled at Life West? Are you an international student?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incoming Student Scholarships
- Life West Sacred Trust Award
- Life West Provost’s Merit Award
- Life West’s Scholar’s Award
- Excellence Award
- Enrollment Scholarship
Current Student Scholarships
- Dr. Jason Ronald Tabick Memorial Scholarship
- Chiro One Wellness Centers Scholarship **NEW**
- Dr. Luis Arrondo Scholarship **NEW**
- Life West Commitment to Excellence Scholarship
- Life West Assistance Scholarship
- Dr. Carl Dieter Scholarship
- Standard Process – Dr. Michael Dobbins Excellence in Nutrition Scholarship
International Student Credit & Specialized Scholarships
- International Student Tuition Credit
- Life Chiropractic College West Peru Scholarship
- United Kingdom UCA Scholarship
For your convenience, we’ve listed over 35 outside scholarships as a starting point for finding additional education funding resources. Please explore these, but understand that we are not affiliated with, nor do we have any control over, theses scholarships or the accuracy of the list.