Scholarships and You
Scholarships are a great way to minimize your total debt load
– while maximizing the value of your education
Life West offers a number of self-funded scholarships to help lessen the financial burden of earning a doctor of chiropractic degree. Be sure to check out all your options! The criterion varies for each scholarship, with a high percentage only available only to chiropractic students.
In addition to our standard scholarships, we offer a handful of unique tuition credit options for students with unique situations. Have a brother, sister or spouse enrolled at Life West? Are you an international student?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incoming Student Scholarships
Current Student Scholarships
- Dr. Jason Ronald Tabick Memorial Scholarship
- Chiro One Wellness Centers Scholarship
- Life West Commitment to Excellence Scholarship
- Life West Assistance Scholarship
- Dr. Carl Dieter Scholarship
- Standard Process – Dr. Michael Dobbins Excellence in Nutrition Scholarship
International Student Credit & Specialized Scholarships
- International Student Tuition Credit
- Life Chiropractic College West Peru Scholarship
- United Kingdom UCA Scholarship
The link below is to scholarships in the following categories: Chiropractic, Diversity & Inclusion, International, Veteran, Women and Other. Please explore these, but understand that we are not affiliated with, nor do we have any control over these scholarships. Links are reviewed regularly.