Life West wants to share some great news!
The Gross Anatomy Lab Capital Campaign has hit 65% of its goal, thanks to grants from the William M. Harris Family Foundation and from the Transformation Trust, two long-time Life West benefactors, as well as donations from generous individuals. Life West’s goal is to raise $405,000 from donors to pay for improvements in the college’s labs.
You can be a part of Life West’s efforts to create the best chiropractic basic sciences learning environment in the Western United States. This capital campaign is raising money for these items:
- Four digital dissection tables by Anatomage to improve teaching and learning outcomes
- New cadavers and cadaver bone sets to ensure tactile appreciation of anatomical uniqueness
- High-definition digital recording equipment and display monitors in the labs
- An upgraded laboratory environment
- An originally produced video recording of a complete dissection procedure
Support the Gross Anatomy Lab Capital Campaign with a one-time contribution or a multi-year pledge. To learn how you can be listed among the donors who will make this campaign a success, visit give.lifewest.edu/anatomy.