Play rugby while studying for a fulfilling career as a Doctor of Chiropractic!
Life Chiropractic College West’s rugby scholarships are for exceptional players who are eligible to apply as a Life West student. Scholarships are available for U.S. and non-U.S. (international) students who are interested in being accepted into a high performance rugby program while continuing their post-graduate education.
Scholarships are available for the Men’s Program and Women’s Program.
The scholarship offers varies depending on the student-athlete. Some key factors for potential scholarship players include:
- Current playing status of the prospective player
- Future potential of the player
- Rugby background and experience in the game
- Playing history and teams played for including collegiate, national, provincial, professional and international experience
- Current and future requirements of the playing roster
- Availability of the scholarship fund at time of admission into the program
Scholarships are determined by the Life West Scholarship Select Committee; headed by the Director of Rugby, who manages the recruitment and application process.
For more information, contact Adriaan Ferris at email@example.com or fill out the form below.