This season the Gladiators remain undefeated with a 8-0 record and an overall 402 point differential. With a record like this, we are guaranteed a top seed in the playoffs.
If we continue to win, our game schedule will be:
• April 19th Play the runner up from the Northern Division (Div 1)
• April 26th Play the winner of the Northern #1 v Southern #2
• May 3rd The ACR1 Playoffs in Seattle, WA
• May 17th/18th National Quarter and Semi Finals in Dallas TX
• May 31st/June 1st National Club Championship in Madison WI
This is an incredible achievement for a team in their first season, and a testament to the players, supporters and coaching staff. Our Aussie coach, Dr. Tez Molloy, is turning heads with the success we are achieving.
The Life West Gladiators are a self-funded club and the players are even doing their own fund raising. The team has done a fantastic job in spreading the word of chiropractic and drawing attention to Life West, both within the US and internationally.
To date the team has funded all activities with club memberships and the generous support of our two Spartans: Beth Greene from Sacramento, CA and Dr. Troy Dreiling from Vancouver, WA, as well as sponsorship from Standard Process.
To keep up with the team and offer your support, be sure to check out www.lifewestrugby.com.